Sunday, July 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 7/20/09


Wow! It has been ages since I did a MPM and I am long overdue. I have been majorly slacking on my blogging and it's time to get back on the horse. I'm 6 months pregnant, so if I don't do it now I'll never do it! :) I will post recipes each day. I'm not organized enough to have them with me when I organized MPM! I am an Unorganized Momma for a reason. ;)

Monday: Tuna Noodle Casserole

Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas

Wednesday: Baked Spaghetti

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Chicken "burgers"

Saturday: Pork Loin (haven't decided how I'm going to prepare this yet)

Sunday: Leftovers

Treats for the week: (I think I'll do a baking day this week so stay tuned for that!)
Cherry Cobbler
Triple Chocolate Cherry Bars - I'll be putting these in the freezer for when company drops by.
Blueberry Bread/or Muffins - I got a great deal on blueberries at the grocery store so I'd like to do something with them.
I MAY make some grape jam/jelly since we are running low and I have the ingredients, but we'll see how the day goes.

For more Menu Plan Monday, visit Org Junkie!

0 comments on "Menu Plan Monday 7/20/09"

 

Confessions of an Unorganized Momma Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery