I really, REALLY wish I had Before photos to make these pictures actually look like Afters. The hubby and I tidied up the garage in preparation for some sheetrock to be delivered so we can insulate and finish it off inside. Bye, bye garage, hello master bedroom and storage (possibly future bathroom)! There is still a giant heap of garbage right in front of the garage door that will be removed Wednesday when the dumpster for our reshingling project arrives. That will help 1/2 of the garage look less messy. The other half will get tidied up a bit more when the hubby uses the lumber to fill in where the garage door is and make it a full wall. I am excited to get our bedroom finished off (at least sheetrocked) so we can start getting the baby’s room ready.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments on "Tackle it Tuesday 7/28"
We coverted our garage to a master bedroom a couple of years ago...BEST THING WE EVER DID! :) A pain in the backside getting done, but sooo worth it in the end.
Great tackle! And be sure to update when it's done (or along the way)! My TT
We want to take our garage and make it into a living room w/some storage.
Post a Comment