Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm Back!!


I'm back on Blogger! Something went wacky with my Wordpress on my GoDaddy account and it was extremely difficult to post easily. I decided I'd go back to my roots and go back to Blogger until I can figure out a better solution, so pardon the dust! I'll be migrating my old posts that I couldn't export from the WordPress blog over here and updating things around here. So I guess this blog is officially like my house... a work in progress! It's unbelievably nice to be able to post normally again. It was worth all the hassle of changing DNS settings. I'm a true DIY gal so the only help I utilized was Blogger's instructions on IP addresses. I love the sense of accomplishment that comes with doing something successfully!

0 comments on "I'm Back!!"

 

Confessions of an Unorganized Momma Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery