One thing I really wanted to accomplish with my move back to Blogger was to have the ability to use an offline blogging tool like Windows Live Writer. I was having trouble getting it setup to work with my Wordpress blog and my browsers weren’t liking the latest versions of Wordpress so I found myself in a pickle. I am no programmer. I can pick apart code a little bit, but when the PHP is giving an error in Internet Explorer, I am lost. So now I am a happy camper. :) I have a new template, I have the ability to post from my browser, and I can use Windows Live Writer. There does seem to be an issue with the template I am using and how Internet Explorer 8 views it. I am working on that, so bare with me please. You can always subscribe to an RSS feed to get around that. Also, with the move I made I lost comments to blog posts made while I had the Wordpress blog. I apologize to those of you who took the time to visit and leave me a comment. I’m hoping to figure out a way to migrate that data over, but for now it’s lost. :( I’m still migrating posts over and cleaning out the cobwebs, so bare with me. This is still a work in progress.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments on "Success!!!"
Post a Comment