Saturday, January 3, 2009

Coupon Inserts 1/4/09


There are 5 coupon inserts in tomorrow's paper! You heard that right! There are 3 Smart Source and 2 Red Plum inserts. If you are new to couponing or your supply is dwindling, I suggest you buy a paper tomorrow. It's pretty rare to have that many inserts in a Sunday paper at one time.

Mindi over at Moms Need To Know has compiled a little preview of the coupons she thinks are noteworthy in tomorrow's paper. Check out her site for some great information. She does this every week, so if you're curious what coupons you might see in the paper, bookmark her site.

If you want to see all of the coupons you might expect in tomorrow's paper, check out Taylortown Preview. It took 5 hours for this week's list to be completed. You can also buy coupons there.

Keep in mind that the coupons tend to vary by location, so you may not see all of those coupons in your paper. It's best not to get your heart set on any one coupon. From my experience, the majority of the coupons they list come in my paper, but often the value might be different or some are missing altogether. I know I can't wait to get the paper tomorrow!

Happy Clipping!

1 comments on "Coupon Inserts 1/4/09"

Mikki on January 3, 2009 at 6:13 PM said...

Cool beans.. I'll be waiting with my morning coffee in hand!!

Then on Tuesday, I'll stop at Publix and buy more Sunday papers for cheap!!

 

Confessions of an Unorganized Momma Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery