Kmart doubles is going on this week. I LOVE Kmart doubles. I have never really been a Kmart shopper, but when doubles is going on I am. And I am in heaven because my Kmart is doubling up to $2 next week!! I'm trying to get my mother-in-law to come shopping with me. Check your circular online to see if your Kmart is participating next week. If they aren't make sure you go in this week for doubles up to $1.
I did 2 transactions at Kmart.
Here is my first transaction.
Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer $2.99 -$1.00x2= $0.99
Colgate kids Diego Toothbrush $1.99 -$0.75x2=$0.49
Colgate Kids Toothpaste $1.99 -$0.75=$0.49
Glide Floss $3.79 -$1x2= $1.79
Crest $3.79 -$0.50x2=$2.79
Crest $3.79 -$.75x2=$2.29 I was mad because I thought these were supposed to be on sale 2/$5. I'll have to return or get an adjustment next week
Carefree pantiliners $1.29 -$1x2= $0.01 for some reason it only went to $0.28 when doubled instead of $0.29
Pampers Clean N Go wipes $2.99-$1.00x2=$0.99
Pledge wipes $2.50 -$1x2=$0.50
Glade Candle $2.50 -$1x2=$0.50
Oust Air Sanitizer 2/$5 -BOGOFree coupon=$2.50 for both ($1.25each)
Slim Jim's 16 count canister $2.99 -$1.00=$0.99
Pringle's Stix $3.49-$1.00x2= $1.49
Hormel Compleats $2.00 -$1.00x2= FREE
Total OOP= $17.85
Transaction 2
Ziploc Zip n Steam Bags $2.99 -$1.00x2= $0.99
Carpet Fresh 10.5 oz $2.49 -$1.00x2= $0.49
Wet Ones $2.29 -$0.75x2= $0.79
Multi-Grain Cheerios $3.79
Kix 2.99 I had a Save $1 when you buy 2 (I messed up and didn't mean to use it but Oh Well)
6.78 -$1.00/2 x2= 4.78 (2.39 ea)
Cheerios $3.49 -$1x2= $1.49
Total OOP = $8.87
Total saved with both transactions (not factoring any sale prices)
$34.28
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments on "Kmart Deals 1/07/09"
Post a Comment