![]() |
| From Confessions of an unorganized momma |
Wow, another week gone and another Menu Plan Monday! I think we'll utilize some goodies from the freezer this week to help clear out for my grocery trip on Wednesday.
Monday: Meatloaf (from freezer) & Mixed Veggies
Tuesday: Roast Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, & Corn (carry-over from last week)
Wednesday: Meatloaf sandwiches (leftover from Monday)
Thursday: Spaghetti & Meatballs, garlic toast
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Chicken Tortilla Soup
Sunday: Leftovers
I'm off to plan my Kmart doubles/Walgreens/Target/grocery trip on Wednesday (I'll post my bargains by the end of the week. I'm pretty excited because it should be kid free!!! :) For more menu planning ideas, head on over to Menu Plan Monday.

1 comments on "Menu Plan Monday"
I keep forgetting meatloaf. Unfortunately it's so well loved here there's never any leftovers. Unless I make a double batch. Hmm....
Post a Comment