Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm Experimenting


Don't adjust your monitors! This is the same blog. I'm just experimenting with a new blog layout. My previous one is not 3-column and I really wish it was. I know nothing about creating my own and I'm not paying for one yet, so this is what I am using until I decide what I want to do. There's not enough room for my long title, but otherwise I like it. One day I'm going to have some fancy schmancy graphic up there any ways. For now, this will do. I'm on the hunt for something better though. If you know of any designers that have some cute free templates, let me know.

2 comments on "I'm Experimenting"

Unknown on January 22, 2009 at 10:41 AM said...

I like it!!
Very spring like which helps warm the souls of us who are "enjoying" all this snow and cold.

Mikki on January 22, 2009 at 7:12 PM said...

Aww. This one is cute. I like .. I like.. where did you get it??

I've put mine together thought I don't like it much..would love to find a fun one like this..

 

Confessions of an Unorganized Momma Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery