10-12 flour tortillas
12 oz Sour Cream
2 cans cream of chicken soup
4 chicken breasts (cooked and then chopped) **I usually use leftover chicken from a roast chicken
1 pkg shredded cheese (cheddar, colby jack, or whatever you prefer)
1 can green chilies
1 can chopped tomatoes
** I have subbed Rotel or a can of diced tomatoes with chilies in them and it's been just fine.
Mix sour cream, soups, and chicken together. Spoon 3/4 of mixture into flour tortillas and roll up. Place in 9 x 13 casserole. Add cheese, tomatoes, and chilies to remaining mixture and pour on top. Back at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. Serve with any garnishments you desire. We usually just eat them as-is.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments on "Chicken Enchiladas"
That sounds so good! I am going to have to make that this week. Thanks!
Post a Comment