Thursday, December 18, 2008

YouData


I was reading Free2BeFrugal and stumbled upon Niki's post about YouData. I had seen the site before, but was hesitant to sign up. Today I decided what the heck. I saw by Niki's post that you would be paid weekly to your PayPal account and in Niki's first week she earned $9. Now that is by no means a large sum, but that's 1/4 of our water bill or 1/2 of our Netflix bill each month. Or if you want to relate it to groceries, thats a few jugs of milk. I signed up and tried out the service. I was pleased that you had to give very little personal information. No mailing address, no social security number. An email address and a mobile phone number are the only personal details they asked for. I was also pleased at how simple it is to earn money. In about 15 minutes I earned $5.86. I downloaded their ad player and visited the links they provided. I was pleased to see that they are not an affiliate program where you need to refer people to make more money. So, by telling you about this program, I in no way benefit monetarily. I recommend you go check out their site and consider sigining up. It's certainly worth a try.

0 comments on "YouData"

 

Confessions of an Unorganized Momma Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery