Thursday, December 18, 2008

Couponing


I have discovered a new obsession. Coupons! I am just starting out, so I still have a lot to learn. The stores that are close to me do not double coupons, so my goal is to make a trip once a month to a town where grocery stores do. I also hope to strategize those visits with Kmart doubles, if there is an even that month. I did my first Kmart doubles a couple weeks ago and I had a blast! I intend to me more organized for the next round, if there is a next round. I'm not normally a Kmart shopper, but they doubled coupons up to and including $2. I got Dove shampoo for $0.79 and the conditioner was free! I got free Diego band-aids for Ashton too. I'm going shopping tomorrow and already have some coupons ready. I hope to post my savings on here after each shopping trip. I'm a little bummed that the next couple batches of newspapers will not have coupons, but look forward to 2009's coupons.

One resource I want to mention is AFC. I have found this site to be extremely helpful in addition to many of the frugal blogs I visit.

0 comments on "Couponing"

 

Confessions of an Unorganized Momma Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery