Tuesday, December 23, 2008

OMG Oreo Balls!


While I was cruising the internet for some fudge recipes/ideas, I somehow stumbled upon a recipe for Oreo Balls. I had never heard of them and they looked simple enough. What a mistake to make these, they are DELICIOUS!

Oreo Balls
1 package regular Oreos (or a store brand if you're watching your budget)
1-2 package(s) Cream Cheese
1 package chocolate chips + 1 T. shortening or Almond Bark for dipping (I used a mix of the two)

Crush Oreos in food processor (or put in baggie and crush). Mix in Cream Cheese (I again used the food processor for this part). Put in fridge to chill for a couple of hours. Once chilled, form into small balls. Dip balls in melted chocolate using a fork, toothipick, or whatever works for you. Place on wax lined baking sheet and chill. Eat and enjoy!

I only used one package of cream cheese, but they may have benefited from a little more. I would really like to try Mint Oreos with this recipe. I also used a mix of Almond Bark and chocolate chips for the dipping chocolate. You could use white chocolate or make any other alterations that suit your fancy.

0 comments on "OMG Oreo Balls!"

 

Confessions of an Unorganized Momma Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery