I'm finally getting around to posting about my Walmart trip on Saturday. I can thank my fudge making extravaganza for hogging up my time on Saturday. I'm not going to itemize my receipt because there were only 4 items that I used coupons on and those were my "bargains." The other items were things we needed and didn't have coupons for.
2- Oil of Olay Regenerist Cleansers $6.44 ea.
1-Glade Scented Oil Candle $2.77
2-Glade Scented Oil Refills $2.00 ea
1-Green Giant Steamers Mixed Vegetable $1.00
$20.65 before coupons
-$5 off any 1 Regenerist Moisturizer or 2 Regenerist Cleansers
-$2.50 off Glade Scented Oil Candle
Buy 1 Glade Scented Oil Refill get one Free
-$0.50 off Green Giant Steamers
$10.65 OOP after coupons
Plus there is a rebate on Oil of Olay Products, so I will actually gain money on that purchase. Gotta love that!
I wish that was my actual total, but I bought other things so my total was $102.xx before coupons and $92.xx after. The cashier even commented about how it pays to coupon.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments on "Walmart Trip 12/20"
Post a Comment