Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday Thunks


Photobucket

1. If you had to have a brain transplant and had to choose between a cat brain and a dog brain, which would you choose?


Well, cats usually seem a little smarter, but I think I would have to choose a dog brain. I'm really not a cat person anyway. Dogs always seem to have fun. I know my dogs sure do.

2. Why do you think bananas are shaped the way they are?
Easier to grab? Besides most of the other fruits are round or roundish so why not stand out and be different.

3. Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip?
This one really depends upon the mood because I will eat both. And if you're referring to what I call them, I think I use mayo interchangeably wheter it's mayonnaise or Miracle Whip.

4. Do you use keyboard shortcuts?
Very few. An occasional function key and the dreaded CTRL, Alt, Delete when the computer's being a POS.
5. Are you a member at InsanityCafe Forums & Arcade? If not, you should be.
No I'm not and I don't appreciate being told what to do. ;)

6. Where I live it was a low of -19 degrees this morning - what was your low last night/this morning?
You know, I didn't watch the weather this morning so I'm not sure. It was no warmer than -10 this morning so the temp was probably pretty close to the -19. Why do we live in Minnesota?

7. Do you like hard boiled eggs?
Not really. I really dislike the yolk.

8. Have you ever drank green beer?
No. Beer makes me feel green. It tastes awful so I don't drink it.

9. Whats your favorite cleaner?
Whoever is doing the cleaning for me! :D I really like using The Works if I'm cleaning the bathroom. Otherwise a bleach spray for most other cleaning projects.

10.White or whole wheat bread?
Both. I bake my own, so it just depends upon what flour I feel like using.

11. Everyone has some type of phobia - whats yours?
Arachnaphobia. Spiders=ewwwwwwww.

12. Aren't you glad there weren't any Christmas related meme questions?
Yes, I worked retail for over 6 years so I am very Bah humbug about Christmasy (hehe) stuff.

For more Thursday Thunks go here. You won't regret it.

3 comments on "Thursday Thunks"

ShannonW on December 18, 2008 at 11:01 PM said...

I think dogs have more fun that cats...at least my two dogs do!

Berleen on December 19, 2008 at 6:46 AM said...

we live in Minnesota because there are no earthquakes or hurricanes!

... at least thats what I tell myself.

Anonymous said...

We live in Minne-snow-ta because it's home and well I guess because we are glutton for punishment during the winter months. Crazy Minnesotans we are! :)

 

Confessions of an Unorganized Momma Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery