Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


I had a hard time choosing photos for this Wordless Wednesday. I took around 20 photos of Ashton and Rosey playing in the box. He had so much fun with this box. No animals were harmed in the making of this Wordless Wednesday.

For more Wordless Wednesdays, check out 5 Minutes for Mom.

24 comments on "Wordless Wednesday"

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet on November 4, 2008 at 9:52 PM said...

What adorable pics! I would have had a hard time picking just one, too. LOL!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Gotta love dogs and kids together... BFF!!

Rachel on November 4, 2008 at 11:06 PM said...

That is ADORABLE! It is so great to capture pictures of complete glee!!

Scarlet O'Kara on November 4, 2008 at 11:09 PM said...

A boy and his dog...what a cute pair!

Just stopping by from WW.

Muthering Heights on November 4, 2008 at 11:11 PM said...

Awwww, they look like BFF!

Aly @ Lip Zip on November 4, 2008 at 11:39 PM said...

So cute! We have a beagle and he would not tolerate hanging out in a box with his boy. You have a lucky boy!

Jennifer on November 5, 2008 at 12:18 AM said...

Aww! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Is it really a good idea to let Don Rickles babysit your son? HaHa! I do love a pug! Every kid should have a pet. No matter how sad he ever is, or how bad, don't ever keep him seperated from his dog. A good dog can get a kid through some hard times.

Anonymous said...

Buddies forever, right? Really cute pictures!

Unknown on November 5, 2008 at 5:36 AM said...

A boy and his dog! Too cute!

littletoesandcheerios on November 5, 2008 at 7:14 AM said...

That is so sweet! Madi loves her dog too.

Unknown on November 5, 2008 at 7:34 AM said...

I love the photos.

AnnMarie Brown on November 5, 2008 at 8:54 AM said...

great pictures. I can see why it was so hard to choose a picture.

My WW is here: It's just my life...

Anonymous said...

Hi, that is so cute. I have a ton of pics of my son in various boxes. What's up with boys and boxes:)

Bridget on November 5, 2008 at 11:30 AM said...

What cute little buds! Great photo!
Happy WW!

Frugal Finds on November 5, 2008 at 11:31 AM said...

Very cute! We buy all these expensive toys and they like boxes better anyway!!

jayedee on November 5, 2008 at 11:52 AM said...

love it! nothing cuter than a kid and his dog!

Anonymous said...

A boy in a box WITH a puppy...how sweet!!!

jenn on November 5, 2008 at 2:03 PM said...

How cute. I love that you put several on there.

Andrea on November 5, 2008 at 5:22 PM said...

Those pics are too cute!! He looks like ha's having the ime of his life. :)

Michelle on November 5, 2008 at 5:48 PM said...

I love any picture with pugs!!!Your little person is so adorable.Happy WW.

Rebecca on November 6, 2008 at 8:29 AM said...

Of all the toys and gifts and things we've gotten for our kids, the most used and most loved are the cardboard boxes and our various 4-footeds. (And Duct tape, but that's a different story!)

Have a great weekend! Hope you get a deer!

Jane on November 6, 2008 at 6:52 PM said...

Awe....
That is SWEET!

Katie @ makingthishome.com on November 7, 2008 at 4:16 PM said...

Those pictures are too cute. I love how creative kids and animals get when they're together. Wonder if we could fit a pet (or kid!) in our little Berlin place... hmm...
Katie

 

Confessions of an Unorganized Momma Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery