Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thursday Thunks


Welcome to the November 13th version of Thursday Thunks!

Photobucket

1. Have you ever pooped in the woods?  If I did, it has been blocked from my memory!


2. You are starving. You have not had anything to eat for days. In front of you is poison ivy, a live hissing cockroach, and a rotten stinky piece of some sort of mystery meat to eat. Which would you pick and why?
I'm going to have to go with the cockroach. I am very allergic to poison ivy, so I don't want to know what would happen if I were to eat it. Even if I was starving, I can't imagine a rotten, stinky piece of mystery meat being good for me since I'd probably get sick. So as diguisting as eating a cockroach would be, I think it's the safest choice.


3. Bottled or Tap water?
Both are fine. I'm not much of a water drinker, but usually it's tap water.


4. Your dream job, what would it be and why?
I'm living it! I'm a SAHM and it was my dream to be a SAHM.


5. Do you have any snow globes?
Yes I have a couple of them, however I don't really know where they are. As I think of it, I know they are in the garage and it's getting pretty cold out so I probably won't have snow globes for much longer.


6. Do you like your bed? If not, what kind of bed do you want?
My bed is okay. It's a pillowtop mattress. A King bed would be nice, but other than that I haven't ever slept on a bed that was a lot better than my current one.


This Thursday Thunk was brought to you by Kimber, the color purple and the number 13.

8 comments on "Thursday Thunks"

Berleen on November 13, 2008 at 7:08 AM said...

Wonderful answers! :)

Amber on November 13, 2008 at 8:11 AM said...

I dunno if I've ever met anyone with their snow globes proudly on display. Hmm.
LOL@#1
I've always wanted to try the pillow tops...always sounded comfy. Do they live up to their commercials?
Have a great Thursday :o)

Kimber on November 13, 2008 at 8:24 AM said...

#1 is great! LOL! Thanks for playing!

Debbie on November 13, 2008 at 9:32 AM said...

SAHM's rock!

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ on November 13, 2008 at 11:42 AM said...

it's a great answer!!! Been here!

Maude Lynn on November 13, 2008 at 5:12 PM said...

I think that I'd have to go with the roach, too!

Anonymous said...

SAHM IS a totally awesome job. You're right!

Berleen on November 19, 2008 at 7:25 AM said...

I gots an award for you on my blog!!! :)

 

Confessions of an Unorganized Momma Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery