Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thursday Thunks


Photobucket
  1. The election is over... what do you think? Yay!!! It's finally over!!!!!     I think it is just great that we have finally elected someone of another race into the Presidential office. It would have been great to have a woman V.P., but I think this is even better. I just cannot wait until he gets sworn in!
  2. Tell us about a snowman. A snowman is made of snow. A lot of snow men have three snow "balls" that make up their body. Aside from that, the construction of the snowman is up to the person building it.
  3. What brand of ketchup do you buy? Honestly? Whatever brand is cheapest. I usually buy a generic/store brand.
  4. Do you use a cookbook? Sometimes I do. Sometimes I look up recipes on the internet. Sometimes I don't need a recipe. It just depends upon what I am making.
  5. Do you blow-dry your hair or let it air dry? If I need to go somewhere and look relatively nice, I blow-dry my hair. Otherwise, if I am just hanging out at home I will let it air dry.
  6. When was the last time you were sick? So long ago that I can't even remember.
  7. What is the strangest letter of the alphabet? Q It has to have a "u" with it to make a word. It's like it is afraid to be alone.
  8. Who was the last person you bought a present for? My niece Katelyn. What was it? Some pajamas, some preschool activity books, and some markers. Will you buy me one? Umm..... I guess if you really think those things would be of use to you.
  9. Why are we ending at 9 questions? Because everybody else tries for 10. :)

I've been a little wrapped up in getting things ready for deer hunting this weekend, that I haven't had time to blog. I thought this might provide a little entertainment while letting you get to know me. Thanks for looking. Find more fun at Thursday Thunks

7 comments on "Thursday Thunks"

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love your "Q" answer, afraid to be alone. Great thursday thunks answers!

Buffie on November 6, 2008 at 7:29 AM said...

At least I'm not the only one who thinks Q is the weirdest letter of the alphabet.

Anonymous said...

GREAT answers - I'm not sure which was better the Q being afraid to be alone or your definition of a snowman, but regardless - awesome!

Kimber on November 6, 2008 at 9:32 AM said...

LOL Love the answers! I said Q too.

Jen on November 6, 2008 at 10:14 AM said...

You all are just Q haters LOL.

Good answers!

Amber on November 6, 2008 at 12:54 PM said...

wonderful description of a snowman, very informative, maybe you should give lessons!
Did you remember to knock on wood after your illness comment, cause you know now that you've typed it's bound to jump you from anywheres...

Jodi on November 7, 2008 at 5:30 AM said...

Your Q answer was funny! It is true now that I think about it. Who would have thunk it?

Have a good weekend.

 

Confessions of an Unorganized Momma Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery