Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Things I need to do









Thirteen Things about Shan



When I was trying what to do a Thursday Thirteen about, the first thing that came to mind was the fact that I probably have thirteen other things I should be doing. I'm not one for remembering to put together a "To Do List" and well, I am the unorganized momma for a reason. ;)


1) I need to get my Christmas card list put together so I know how many to order.


2)I need to color my hair. My roots are showing extremely bad and it's really quite disguisting.


3)I need to put one last coat of paint on the walls of the bathroom. If I was a better painter, I probably wouldn't need to do this. :)


4)I need to vacuum!!!!


5)I need to figure out what we are having for supper.


6)I need to balance my checkbook.


7)I need to get my little guy's Halloween costume ready for tomorrow. (He's going to be a chicken.)


8)I need to do some laundry.


9)I need to put icing on the Halloween cookies I made last night.


10)I need to do something with the Hamburger in the fridge. (Today is the sell-by date.)


11)I need to get caught up on the shows I missed when I was baking the Halloween cookies last night.


12)I need to organize my freezers. They are such a disaster right now and I can hardly fit anything in them.


13)I need to clean up the kitchen after my cookie rolling from last night. What a mess!


So, what do you need to do today? Check out Thursday Thirteen for more fun!

13 comments on "Thursday Thirteen - Things I need to do"

Lazy Daisy on October 30, 2008 at 9:02 AM said...

What a busy mom you are. Stop by and see some cute pictures of my new grandson. It'll put a smile on your face.

Anonymous said...

I gave up on Christmas card lists. No one ever wrote back. I know, poor pitiful me. Email works better anyway.

jayedee on October 30, 2008 at 11:42 AM said...

ack! this just reminded me of everything i need to do today! lol
happy tt!

{K} on October 30, 2008 at 11:49 AM said...

I need to clean house, do some more packing for my trip, and do laundry.

Good luck getting everything done on your list!

Anonymous said...

There's never enough time in the day to be organized...

Good luck getting everything done! I have my own monster to-do lists. And whenever you cross several items off, you invariably have to add several more!!

The Bumbles on October 30, 2008 at 1:33 PM said...

I love your blog - very cute - and it made me laugh more than once which is also a good test. A list of 13 other things you should be doing - perfect! And your dog's photo sums things up perfectly for Wordless Wed.

Come visit our post at http://thebumblesblog.blogspot.com/

Momisodes on October 30, 2008 at 2:12 PM said...

Wow, your list resembles mine in so many ways. Minus the Christmas card list. I wish I were that organized.

The Gal Herself on October 30, 2008 at 5:03 PM said...

First of all, I hope the Halloween chicken enjoys trick or treating! When I still dyed my hair, I was always worrying about the roots because I'm pretty short (5'2) and I figured everyone who was taller could see I needed a touch up before I did. (Thanks for visiting my TT)

Rebecca on October 30, 2008 at 5:26 PM said...

Well, I can't help with most of those, but the hamburger -- just brown it up with a little salt and pepper and freeze it in a ziploc bag. Ready to use in casseroles, pizza, whatever. Oh. Wait. You said your freezer's a mess. Hmm. Maybe you'd better fry it up with potatoes and onion for supper -- then you take care of 2 of your 13! :)

Come over to my blog for a slice of virtual cheesecake and a cup of coffee when you have a moment. I'm celebrating my 1st blogiversary! Hope to see you there!!!
Rebecca @ Beautiful Feet

Anonymous said...

I hope you're not going to try to do all that in just one day!

Welcome to TT!

Anonymous said...

I almost went this way, but last night started a letter to my future husband and thought it'd make a better list. It took longer and I could have done 13 productive things had I not written it! Oh well!

Anonymous said...

You've got alot on your plate today! I'm totally with you on the laundry, Christmas card list, and hair color-lol! Thanks for visiting my blog-I'm so glad I found yours.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, not. A lot of cleaning. Take a break. Oh yeah. You're a mom there are no real breaks. Happy TT.

 

Confessions of an Unorganized Momma Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery