Well, if the title of my blog doesn't give it away, I am quite possible one of the least organized people in this world. Okay, maybe that's a bit extreme but I am definitely unorganized. Not only am I unorganized, but I am a major procrastinator. One example would be, I just filed the Sales & use tax for my husband's landscaping business today. It was due 3 months ago today. Thank god he only does it part time and he had done very little this year. It was pretty easy to do because of that.
Of course I had to dig through a box to find the documents I needed. It was ridiculous. We moved into this house 2 months ago and it has been a nightmare. There is no room that is safe to put one of our file cabinets, so I have been even less organized than normal. I'm hoping once the hubby builds our third bedroom, I can put the file cabinets in the closet or something.
Anyone else live in a shoebox? I know I am not the only one. Our old house had much more room for my unorganized mess. I could at least see the file cabinets.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments on "Procrastination... my own worst enemy"
Post a Comment