Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday


Wow! Where did the week go? Today’s the day to find out how badly the remainder of the holiday season was to me (or is was I bad to it? lol). I was pleasantly surprised when I saw I had lost some weight. I didn’t technically start exercising until Sunday and I haven’t actually started counting calories. I can’t get the hubby on board with that and I REALLY need his help on that, so for now I will continue to watch what I eat without feeling overly restricted and keep up with the exercise. I have cut back, so I should definitely see results.


So, drum roll please………..

 

Starting weight: 178.4 lbs.

Weight today: 176.6 lbs.

Total loss: 1.8 lbs.

 

Not too shabby!

4 comments on "Weigh-in Wednesday"

Crooked Eyebrow on January 6, 2010 at 6:03 PM said...

Great job and I totally agree, where did the week go?

audrey on January 6, 2010 at 8:23 PM said...

Awesome! Love those losses! :)

Christie O. on January 6, 2010 at 10:43 PM said...

Not too shabby indeed!! way to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Not too shabby, indeed!! Congrats on the loss this week!!

 

Confessions of an Unorganized Momma Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery