Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rethink Your Shrink: Weigh-in #3


I have not been blogging about this journey nearly as much as I would like to, but it’s all for good reason. I am too busy working! :) And of course caring for my boys. I have been getting my Couch to 5K workouts and squeezing in my 30 Day Shred workouts a couple times a week as well. I am still not controlling my diet too much, but I am attempting refraining from over-eating every chance I get.

I wasn’t expecting any impressive numbers for this weeks weigh-in. Boy was I surprised when the scale showed 172.4! I was 176.1 last week, so I lost nearly 4 pounds!! And am down 6 from when I started. Woohoo!!

This has more than made up for the rollercoaster ride our household has been having with bills and reduced hours at my husband’s work. I also should be starting a full-time position tomorrow that will allow me to continue to stay home but help contribute financially. Wahoo!!! That should help the grocery bill a little bit!

2 comments on "Rethink Your Shrink: Weigh-in #3"

Brooke on January 20, 2010 at 3:10 PM said...

i heart c25k. what week are you on?

*does happy weight loss dance* great work!!

Mommy Mo on January 20, 2010 at 5:03 PM said...

Goodness gracious, that is an AWESOME loss. I am seriously impressed that you are doing C25K AND shredding. You are rockin' this challenge.

Lisa @ Shrinking Jeans

 

Confessions of an Unorganized Momma Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery