Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rethink Your Shrink: Weigh-in #4


Woof have I been busy! I’ve taken on another job so I work full time hours from home now. Yeesh! Plus I try to parent my boys of course. lol I didn’t get any shredding in. :( But I did my couch to 5k! I managed to run a half mile at a time on Sunday. I’m sure that’s the most I’ve ever ran/jogged in my life. I wasn’t sure what to expect of the scale since I’ve been dipping into the ice cream lately, but I managed to lose 2.4 pounds! Woohoo!

I am officially down to 170, so I’ve lost a total of 8.4 pounds so far! Yay for breastfeeding and exercise. We also might have added someone to our “half marathon team” so it won’t just be my hubby and I running. One of my gal pals may join us. Gotta love convincing someone else to be as crazy as you are. hehe

5 comments on "Rethink Your Shrink: Weigh-in #4"

*Lissa* on January 27, 2010 at 9:02 PM said...

Wow! GREAT job!! Awesome that you may have a friend to join you in the 1/2 marathon!

Mom of 3 boys on January 27, 2010 at 10:23 PM said...

Good for you. I always did pretty well when I was breastfeeding. At least I didn't gain, not till I was done. =) Glad you found someone who might do the half marathon with you. When are you doing it?

Kelly L on January 27, 2010 at 11:08 PM said...

I need to get motivated...
You're doing great
Love,
Kelly

Brooke on January 28, 2010 at 10:14 AM said...

great job! taking on a new job and still managing to lose weight is no small feat :)

Sarah on February 20, 2010 at 3:26 PM said...

Nice work! I found you through the mom blogs. I am a MN Mama too! Nice to meet you :)


-Sarah
http://www.minnesotamamasmusthaves.com/

 

Confessions of an Unorganized Momma Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | Sponsored by Blogger Template Gallery